Thursday, March 10, 2011

Four Years






Four Years ago today the Lord allowed me to meet the woman that I would spend the rest of my life with.
She puts up with all my immature antics and is very patient with me. She allows me to spend more time obsessing over motorcycles than I should and graciously points me to Christ when I go overboard. Even when I go a couple days without a shower she will still let me sleep in the same bed with her. She loves me no matter how much of a selfish jerk I can tend to be from time to time. She is an amazing mother to our baby girl. She is very good at pretending to be interested when I talk about things she really doesn't 'like' as much as me like motorcycle stuff. Every once in a while(when I need it) she allows me to cuddle her :) and she knows when I need special attention and gives it to me. One of my favorite things about her is that she is a great example of a Godly wife and loves Jesus with all her heart. I love you so much Ashleigh, thank you for being my best friend, my sister in Christ, my wife and my inspiration.





3 comments:

  1. I may have blushed reading this, but there is no one here to prove it!
    I love you too!
    You also (wonderfully) put up with a lot of silly stuff from me.
    Thanks for being such an amazing Godly man! Ruby and I are the lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations my friend. may God continue to bless your family...
    related:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kh_D9gvoaI

    ReplyDelete